Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Knight of Wands

Today's Facebook Daily Tarot message for me is:

"The Knight of Wands card suggests that my power today lies in rising to the occasion. I keep my options open and am ready to 'use it or lose it.' I set trends or may be considered a 'fashionista' and I initiate exciting opportunities to get attention, conquer fears, enhance reputation or image, or to express or inspire liberation--often by extreme measures. I am empowered by ambition or the 'zest in quest' and I transform through charismatic communication of passion."

A fine and fitting omen. Today is my last day at the theater festival. I am officially open for business as a freelance writer and marketing/public relations consultant. I'm thrilled, terrified, and hopeful about beginning this next chapter of my life.

No comments: