1. Spell my name as it sounds: Jeenah
2. Am I a worrier? Yes.
3. What’s my favorite CD? I don't have a favorite CD. Husband and daughter dominate the airwaves in my household.
4. Favorite colour(s)? Robin's egg blue and wasabi.
5. Does my home have an attic? No, but there's a crawlspace that I haven't seen.
6. Have I ever been to Canada? Yes -- on assignment to Vancouver Island (Clayoquot Wilderness Resort, the rare luxury hotel experience, in this case $1000-night tents, that I'd pay to return to, if I had the money) and accidentally once when I overshot Vermont on the way to Bread and Puppet Theater.
8. Have I ever seen a celebrity? Yes (most recently).
9. Have I ever been on a motorcycle? No.
10. How much money do I have on me right now? $12.
11. How many cars have I owned? Two.
12. How many jobs have I had? Too many to count.
13. How tall am I? 5′7″
14. Last person to call me: My assistant who'd discovered an excellent historical fact.
15. Last thing I yelled out loud: "¡Cuidado!" (be careful) to my daughter.
16. Last person I was in a car with: My husband.
17. Last time I ate at McDonald’s: A few months ago with my daughter. I made a "healthy choice" and ate a horrible grilled chicken taco.
18. Last thing I bought: A half-gallon of High Lawn Farm 2% milk.
19. Last person I saw: My husband.
20. Last time I cried: This afternoon alone in my car when I saw a poor old man who reminded me of my father.
21. Last time I laughed: This morning at work when a board member fell asleep and started snoring through the speaker phone during a conference call.
22. What is the temperature outside? About 19F.
23. What time of the day did I get married? 2pm-ish, July 20, 1991.
24. What did I do two nights ago? Read The Perfect Scent.
25. Whose birthday is coming up next? MINE.
26. What time did I go to bed last night? Around 10pm.
27. What was the first thing I thought this morning? I need to send myself an e-mail at work to remember to do something I forgot to do Friday.
28. What are my plans for this weekend? I have to write descriptions of ten plays.
29. Lemonade or iced tea? Iced tea.
30. What do I dislike at this moment? Having to wear a splint on my fractured thumb and being too broke to buy anything from the new Boden catalog.
31. What did I dream about last night? I don't remember.
32. What’s the last TV show I watched? Enlightening PBS Frontline documentary, Growing Up Online.
33. What is my favorite piece of jewelry? 200-year-old wedding ring from Siena.
34. Am I a dancer? Yes.
35. Have I ever cut my own hair? Yes.
36. What is my favorite treat? Mint chocolate chip ice cream.
37. How many piercings/tattoos do I have? Just my pierced ears.
38. Where’s my favorite place to be? On a road trip with my family.
39. Is there someone I haven’t seen in a while and miss? Yes.
40. Who was the last text I sent to? I never text.
41. Do I care what strangers think about me? Yes.
42. Last person I talked to on Instant Messenger: I never instant message.
43. Last person to make me cry: It's been a long time since someone made me cry.
44. Who can I tell anything to? Three girlfriends: Susan, Anne, and Robin. I count my lucky stars for them.
45. What am I doing tomorrow? Hiking with Goose and friends and then buckling down to write a press release.
46. Do I have alcohol in my home? Tequila, vodka, and leftover Christmas ale at the moment.
47. Do I like ketchup? Yes.
48. Do I think I will be on a vacation this summer? Alas, no.
49. What colour is my master bathroom? Benjamin Moore Tropicana Cabana (light aqua...it's good, but not great...some day we'll repaint.)
50. Do I wear a bikini at the beach? Uh, no.
51. Have I ever been to the Grand Canyon? Yes, for about five minutes. It was winter. There was snow.
52. What is my favorite fruit? Peach.
53. What did I really want to do today? I wanted to run, but it's icy.
54. Am I always cold? Yes.
55. Does it annoy me when someone says they’ll call or text, but don’t? Yes. I remember and hold grudges (and generally feel terrible when I do it myself).
I tag: all bloggers who read this. If you don’t have a blog, please feel free to answer in the comments section.